My name is Connie.
I’m a writer, nutritionist and spirit junkie based in Colorado. These three passions complete me. They make my soul sing. And I use these passions and talents, to make your soul sing.
I’ve been a professional writer for the past 5 years, but I’ve been writing for almost two decades. I’ve been a nutritionist ever since I healed my body from sickness. I wanted to help others accomplish the same things I did, so I became certified to coach women in all things health and wellness. As a highly sought-after writer and nutritionist, I’ve collaborated with over 100 clients, I’ve written a couple dozen books and best-selling programs. My ghostwriting has been used on tv shows, by celebrity trainers, fitness icons, and Law of Attraction manifesting mavens.
When I’m not creating enchanting content, you can find me re-reading the collected works of Amy Schumer, Wayne Dyer, sampling obscene amounts of wine without a trace of shame, and optimistically checking out my window to see if UPS has delivered my latest Amazon present.
My lifelong hero is Wayne Dyer. My daily mantra is “I choose to LIVE!”
Please enjoy my website until it’s not fun anymore. Sign up for emails from me if you wish. Thank you for visiting!
My “Fancy” Unofficial Bio-Long Version
Now, that was the gist of who I am. If you want more, keep reading…
My unique awesome personality
- I love routine. Until I get bored. Then I love EXCITEMENT!!!! Until I get overwhelmed. Then I love routine.
- I love God. And tequila. And green smoothies. And pizza. And praying.
- I eat whatever I want. I TRY to keep the ratio 80/20. 80% clean 20% whatever. But I don’t track that shit so I mostly eat good, and live a little the rest of the time.
- I’m ridiculously fascinated by other people’s daily routines. Their morning rituals, what they eat for breakfast, how they work, and the like.
- I’ve been a research analyst since I was a kid. What does that mean? I gather intelligence and present it in a way that my community can understand. As a kid I took the Dalai Lama’s “question everything” quote to heart. Whenever I was sick, needed to learn about emancipation, how to get into collages, etc, I would dedicate MONTHS to mastering that topic.
- I drink teas with funky names and even funkier smells
- I say “no” a lot and don’t feel the need to explain why or give justifications. “No, I don’t want to go shopping, no I don’t want to come over, No I don’t want to participate”. Every time I say no to something, I get to say YES to what I really want.
- I need a lot of alone time. I love being around people but I need “me” even more.
- All I care about is helping others.
I received my nutritional training from the largest nutrition school in the world, The Institute For Integrative Nutrition. I received much of my mindset coaching as a private client of New York Times Best Selling Authors, Christine Hassler & Jen Sincero. I’m a Certified Holistic Health Coach (CHHC) that specializes in nutrition and women’s health. My mad writing skills come from almost two decades of practicing. Sure I’ve taken plenty of writing classes and courses, but you know what made me a writer? That I wrote. What made me a successful and sought-after writer? I wrote often. Through practice, I became better. And others noticed. Then they wanted to hire me. That gave me even more practice. Before I knew it, I had several clients and a waiting list full of future projects. But all of that was only possible because I took the first and most crucial step to becoming a writer- I made time to write.
A wise man once said:
“The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to making things better.”
I hope you find something here on my site that makes your day a little better than it was before. Thanks for visiting.